Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I am 37 today.  And I haven't written a post for my blog since 2011.  That is about to change.  Big times, as my daughter Tori would say.

Since 2011 a lot has happened.  The events that stand out to me at this moment are: I had a baby boy named Will this past January, a major exacerbation which left me with extremely limited use and weakness in my legs for the better part of 2 months last summer, I discovered I love to swim and am equally excited about continuing to swim for my cardio workouts and general peace of mind, Tori began pre-school (!) last fall, I took an amazing vacation with my husband to Jamaica all the way back in November 2011 and I am still proudly vegan-ish.  The -ish part is for fun since I do eat fish and the occasional egg!

I have been thinking a lot lately about sitting down and picking the blog back up.  Writing was a good way for me to reflect and sort my thoughts on the things happening in my life.  Although it's a bit of tunnel vision since I am writing within my own world, maybe some of the things I share can help others.  We'll see. 

For now, happy birthday to me as I tip back a small glass of wine since I am still on the clock.  A short break never hurt anyone, and neither did a glass of wine.

Wow, am I really 37?  Don't answer that.  Cheers!   

No comments:

Post a Comment